Job Shadowing/Surgery Observation
The Kewaskum Veterinary Clinic staff loves inspiring the minds and hearts of our young community by offering a unique opportunity to job shadow. This offer has been so popular that we have to set up a schedule and some limitations so that all the eager minds get the same opportunity. We allow job shadowing Monday-Fridays from 8AM until Noon. We can accommodate up to tow job shadows daily. Each person can shadow up to one day per week. This schedule is filled on a first come, first serve basis. You MUST be of at least 13 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, a disclaimer from must be filled out and signed by your guardian before you date of shadowing. NOTE: It is a privilege to come and observe the skills of our team. Due to confidentiality laws, we have to ask that you do not discuss client/patient names and status outside of the clinic, to protect their confidentiality.
The day of:
- We ask that if shadows have a cell phone, that they keep it on silent during their stay.
- We ask that the shadows have on scrubs and no open toed shoes.
- If you have tattoos or piercings, please cover them up or remove them.
- If you have long hair, please have it tied up neatly.
- We ask you NOT to wear perfumes or body sprays.
- We encourage participation and questions, but we ask that random chatter between shadows be kept at a minimum.
- Picture taking must be Okayed by a doctor or staff. We have to respect the confidentiality of our patients and clients.
Customer Care Representative
Veterinary Assistant/Certified Veterinary Assistant
HOURS BY APPOINTMENT:
1040 FOND DU LAC AVENUE
KEWASKUM, WI 53040-9583
Phone: (262) 626-2380
For emergencies please call Lakeshore Veterinary Specialists, which is located in Port Washington at 262-268-7800.